Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there’s excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional like WETCO.
Certified professionals at WETCO have the training and experience to: identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), to contain damage to the smallest area possible, to physically remove contamination, to dry materials to ensure that mold will notreturn, and to perform or recommend procedures for returning property to a pre-loss condition.
If mold has invaded your property, call WETCO immediately at 860.856.6866. Our mold remediation team has the tools and experience to assess your mold problem and recommend an effective solution for eliminating it.
Here is what just a handful of our satisfied clients had to say about working with WETCO.
My wife and I returned from my Mother’s funeral in Wisconsin to find water running out from beneath our garage door and down the driveway. Never a good sign. Upon entering the house we saw utter devastation. Ceiling, walls and floors completely destroyed. A washing machine hose split on the second flood and ran for days. WETCO’s team of dedicated professionals took control and never stopped till we were dried out, rebuilt and living in a house that felt brand new. The communication was excellent: They were professional, timely, skilled and above all – very neat.
WETCO worked quickly and within my crazy schedule to get the work done right away and to my complete satisfaction. I hope I never have another cracked toilet tank but if I do, I know who I’m calling.